The bar chart shows the results of a survey carried out of 1000 adults aged 25 years and above asking them to report the factors that they considered made modern life stressful.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.
Think through the following questions as you consider how you would write your response to this Task 1 question.
- What is the relationship between the horizontal and vertical axes?
- Why does the scale only go up to 80 per cent?
- What possible groups could you put the factors into?
- Why would you use these groupings?
- How would you compare Moving house with other factors?
- How would you compare Problems with neighbours with other factors?
- What synonyms could you use for the word factors?
Trying to answer these questions should give you some ideas about what you will include in your response.
NOTE: If you would like to receive feedback on your attempt on this task, write it in the comments section below. We invite other readers of the IELTS Coach blog to provide feedback on the submissions. The IELTS Coach will also endeavour to provide feedback.