Aiming for a band score of 7.0 in IELTS Writing?
You have come to the right place!!
If you aim to get a band score of 6.5 or higher on the IELTS examination, you will have to pay a lot of attention to developing your writing skills. Don’t worry – the IELTS Coach has you covered.
The following table of contents is organized so you can read in sequence and work your way through exercises and quizzes. (Note: the exercises and quizzes are only available to registered users of this website. Join today – guest access membership is FREE.)
IELTS Writing Requirements
- What is in the IELTS Academic Writing
- How will my IELTS essay be marked?
- Understanding the IELTS Writing band descriptors
- Writing effective sentences
- Writing sell-developed paragraphs
- Writing better introductions
- Writing better conclusions
- Topic sentences
- Thesis statement
- Designing your essay
- Organising your material
- How to write a high-scoring Task 1 response
- Types of Task 1 questions
- Task 1 introductions
- Task 1 conclusions – are they necessary?
- Types of Task 2 questions
- Task 2 introductions
- Task 2 conclusions